Weed Control & Fertilization
Don’t let the dandelions and crabgrass take over your lawn any longer! Our well-trained technicians hold all of the required licenses and certifications through the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture. Let us put our knowledge to work for you!
Our five application weed control and fertilization program has been perfected to fit our climate region. This highly effective program is spread evenly throughout the year and applications are made to your lawn based on the changes in soil temperature.
- February – March: The first application of pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control is applied in very early Spring.
- April – May: This is where the magic happens! Our high-quality blend of quick-release and slow-release fertilizer is applied to your lawn to achieve full color and feed your lawn in the coming weeks.
- June – July: The third application is an organic soil conditioner to promote a healthy root system as well as a grub preventative product.
- August – September: The fourth application is another application of our granular quick-release and slow-release fertilizer.
- October – November: This application of pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control will take care of all the cool season weed growth that could occur during the coming winter months.
We police your property every visit from April to September and spot spray as needed!